Search Engine Marketing Analytics & Reporting
If you don’t track conversions and other statistical data, you are flying blind.
- Google Analytics provides first-hand demographic data.
- It also provides behavioral statistics indicating what visitors do once on your website.
Google Analytics Services from Click Response
- Installation: We provide expert installation to ensure proper data tracking.
- Tracking Setup: We can set up Google Analytics so that it’s tracking appropriate data and providing the information you need. This can include sub-domains, cross-domain tracking (like a separate landing page or shopping cart plugin)
- Conversion Goal Setup: We set up conversion goals so you know which searches and traffic actually generate business.
- Integration: We integrate Google Analytics with our proprietary organic SERP results reporting control panel.
- Troubleshooting: If Google Analytics is not working, we troubleshoot the problem and get things fixed immediately.
Web-Based Reporting Control Panel
:•Keyword ranking by keyword, search volume, value, and more• Ranking history for any date range• Ranking comparison with any past date•Actual click-throughs on ranking keywords
• Number of backlinks
• Page Rank and Page Rank history
•Twitter references to your site